Forum PRZENIESIONE POD ADRES WEOL.pl/forum Strona Główna
RejestracjaSzukajFAQUżytkownicyGrupyGalerieZaloguj
Arturo3H & Mayo case...

Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Forum PRZENIESIONE POD ADRES WEOL.pl/forum Strona Główna » Archiwum Turniejów Zakończonych / WEOL vs WinniOnline Tournament Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Arturo3H & Mayo case...
Autor Wiadomość
Chino.
Początkujący
Początkujący

Przeczytał: 0 tematów

Ostrzeżeń: 0/3

Post Arturo3H & Mayo case...
hey... iam posting here for "Mayo" cause he doesnt know english.
what i have to say is that "Arturo" must be discualiffied cause 2 of the 3 goals he did to mayo where made with "onetwo" "wall" or whatever you want to say ( L1 + X ).
As i know that is forbidden, so i demand yo discualify arturo.

czarny please contact me to talk about this, bye
Nie 23:08, 21 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
Arturo3H
Ekspert
Ekspert

Ostrzeżeń: 2/3

lool lool lool lool Are you kidding ?? After matches I talk with mayo and he don't say anything about it. I never playing "onetwo pass" Chino you are BIG LIAR!!

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Arturo3H dnia Pon 14:08, 22 Paź 2007, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Nie 23:29, 21 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
Chino.
Początkujący
Początkujący

look... in the rules says thats its forbidden to use 1-2 pass, and you used it and took advantage of that by scoring 2 goals after those 1-2 pass. I trust mayo, he wouldnt lie about this, by the way, he didnt know that 1-2 pass was forbidden, thats why he didnt tell you anything.

i dont want to make a stupid fight about this, but rules are rules.
in other hand, everyone who plays we2002 knows that using 1-2 pass is very coward... please play with skill, not with bugs..

bye
Pon 0:40, 22 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
gala-fon
Amator
Amator

I think that chino and arturo must play again but i have to say that i have played many times with arturo and he NEVER used 1-2 pass
Pon 2:37, 22 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
Arturo3H
Ekspert
Ekspert

Ostrzeżeń: 2/3

I think that chino and arturo must play again but i have to say that i have played many times with arturo and he NEVER used 1-2 pass

gala are you kidding ?? lool
I win very honest and it's not my problem that you or Mayo don't know how to lose...

Chino. napisał:
scoring 2 goals after those 1-2 pass.

In first match I scored goal on 1:1 after deal from 2meters. On second game I score first goal form 17meters. Villa get ball form Giuly or Xavi, I was turn on this player from goal side and I shoot to long corner. Goal on 2:1 from me drop in 38min second half. Mayo have corner kick, I takin over the ball and strike out in mayo half and when ball fall Villa catch it, turn on and shot from 15meters.
I'm not begginer player and I know that 1-2 pass is punish. Besides I had never been punished on WEOL !! (sorry from my english)

Chino stop lying !!! You bring shame on your country !!!
Pon 14:14, 22 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
Saint Francis
Debiutant
Debiutant

Czarny contact me please.
Pon 21:14, 22 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
Czarny
ADMINISTRATOR
<font color=red><b>ADMINISTRATOR</b></f>

I decided there will be final match between Arturo3H and Mayo, I was the spectator of this.

Arturo3H 1:0 Mayo

Two times there was lost connection (Mayo lagged), after third time Mayo didn't come back on server to continue the match. Arturo had advance all the time, he had a lot of scoring opportunities, most of the time the ball was on Mayo's half and he was defending.
In my opinion Mayo is a liar. He wanted to win no matter what. I'm totally sure that Arturo didn't use 1-2 pass in previous matches, because he didn't need to. Mayo was absolutely weaker.

Before the game Mayo said:
Cytat:
2007-10-23 01:35:48 Mayo: polacos boludosssssss

Screen - [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

I think that Mayo's attitude was an insult against me as organizer this Tournament and against all Polish players. I tried to solve this problem. I didn't believe to Arturo3H, and I gave a chance to cheater Mayo - what I regret now.
In the next Tournament WEOL vs WiniOnline Mayo can't play if he won't apologise Polish players in this thread and admit he lied.

Bye

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Czarny dnia Wto 5:00, 23 Paź 2007, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Wto 3:11, 23 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
Chino.
Początkujący
Początkujący

Well, here is what quilmes said about "arturo and mayo incident". I ll traduce what he says in our forum in spanish cause he doesnt speak english very well, i hope you all polish players uderstand, take this apologies, and forgot everything that happened.

Cytat:
Quilmes said:
As winionline admin i feel sory for mayo´s attitude and apologize in the name of all winionline players. Next tournament this player will be excluded. Sory again. I hope this doesnt happen again

I will also try to add some words to what quilmes said.

I am really sure of one thing. This is a game, JUST a game. Thats why we have to take as it is, a simply way of entertening and not as a way of fighting. I do dont care who is the best, we are not trying to proove anything for god sake, this is just a friendly tournament between two communities that loves the same game. that s what I implore to you all WEOL and winionline players to make this game a tool for getting people together and not for making people face against each other with rage and useless thoughts or ways of thinking.
Please, leave all your bad thoughts behind and lets have whats left of the tournamet in peace.

Chino.
Czw 23:52, 25 Paź 2007 Zobacz profil autora
Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi    Forum PRZENIESIONE POD ADRES WEOL.pl/forum Strona Główna » Archiwum Turniejów Zakończonych / WEOL vs WinniOnline Tournament Wszystkie czasy w strefie EET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: 
Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach